The wilderness camp.
Our first and largest facility is located in the middle of the pine forest a few kilometers west of Svansele. For the wilderness camp you can book fun activities, baths and saunas and have space for 116 sleepers distributed in large cabins and small cottages. The wilderness camp has no electricity or tap water and as a light source we have a total of over 100 flares placed along the paths which gives a magical atmosphere when the night comes.
End the evenings with a wood-fired sauna and bath, try the wooden slide, both winter and summer friendly it takes you down to a hot tub next to the river where you can then take a swim.
The river is warm and comfortable in summer, cold and refreshing in winter.
The wilderness camp is one of our unique wilderness facilities and is booked only upon request. The wilderness camp does best with one or more of our wilderness experiences.
· Requires transport by snowmobile & quad bike by guide
· Animals are not allowed in the buildings. In the event of a broken agreement of unreported pets, you will be charged SEK 1500 in the cleaning fee.
· Breakfast is not included but can be booked for
· Total smoking ban in all buildings. In the event of a broken agreement, you will be charged SEK 2000 in the decontamination fee.
· Outdoor toilet in small outbuilding
· Beautiful views and nature sounds included
· Night watch is not included but can be booked for
· Night food is not included but can be booked for
Warm welcome to a real wilderness experience!