Vithatten, the white hat translated, is a 150 year old settler site about 25 km west of Svansele. The main cottage is of old type with fireplace which provides heat. Here we cook the food, hang out and hold smaller conferences in the pleasant light of the candles.
After dinner, the sauna and baths are offered as well as an exciting ride in the slide that flows with cold spring water in the summer and freezes to the ice in the winter.
The night is spent in the barracks with room for 12 people on soft bunk beds. At night, torches light up all the paths.
From the cottage you can get to the top of the Vithatten mountain, 511 meters above sea level, and enjoy the fantastic view.
Vithatten is one of our unique wilderness facilities and is only booked on request. This does best with one or more of our wilderness experiences.
Requires pickup and drop off of guide
· Animals are not allowed in the buildings. In the event of a broken agreement of unreported pets, you will be charged SEK 1500 in the cleaning fee.
· Breakfast is not included but can be booked for
· Total smoking ban in all buildings. In the event of a broken agreement, you will be charged SEK 2000 in the decontamination fee.
· Outdoor toilet in outbuildings
· Beautiful views and nature sounds included
· Night watch is not included but can be booked for
· Night food is not included but can be booked for
Warm welcome to a real wilderness experience!